Wednesday 18 May 2011

Dirac Jamming.



Image source.


Something has been bugging me ever since I first posted about Juniper Cobra. How does the Iron Dome integrate with all this?

Something just does not seem right here.

I remember a long, long while ago an acquaintance relating just how hard real time software development was for short range missile defence. He’d worked on the UKplc’s Seawolf. I filed that conversation away. Now I’m not saying that the clever lads with the sharp pencils haven’t solved the computational horsepower or other problems since then, I’m just saying that it seems to be a very expensive nut to crack. What is the CBA?

Anyway as I was trundling through some def sites today looking for what the ChiComms have been handed next for free by the Rothschild commercial spy and religioKriminal espionage networks. Then I realised that perhaps, as is usual, Condi’s Rice Bowl is a cover story and that the solution is there in plane sight. As always.

I’ve mentioned Dirac’s sea before. As you know if you tickle his sea, just so, a mass equivalence can be stimulated from the aether. So if I’m correct in my musings there is a nasty surprise in store for anyone intending to retaliate. Not that it will stop the carnage elsewhere but at least Roth’s golden temple will be unsmoked.

The tech is ancient and all I was doing was wondering where the clever lads at Sary Shagan, that had hammered it all together, had moved to. Certainly not a stinking damp flat in Moscow with Putin’s secret service guys blowing up the block.

"The London Sunday Times of 17 August 1980 contained information and a photo-sketch of incidents fo sighting of the testing of very large Tesla globes deep within the Soviet Union. The sightings were made in Afghanistan by British war cameraman Nick Downie. The phenomena seen were in the direction of the Saryshagan Missile Test Range, which -- according to the
U.S. Defense Departments "Soviet Military Power," 1986 -- contains one or more large directed energy weapons (DEW's).
"


Related info AdamS.